Do you want to make cheap calls at the lowest rates ever to loved ones and business asssciates and you can’t find the best plans that you can use to achieve that? Or are you tired of being charged exorbitantly when you make calls on your line?
Search no more because on this piece today, we are going to talk about the cheapest tariff plans on all Networks in Nigeria and how you can migrate to each of them.
Below are the various cheap tariff plans on the networks of the renowned telecommunications companies in Nigeria – Their benefits, call rates as well as migration codes for each of them.
CHEAPEST TARIFF ON AIRTEL NIGERIA (SMART TALK 2.0)
Airtel SmartTalk: Cheapest Tariff Plan @11k/s To All Networks in Nigeria
Airtel introduced a cheap tariff plan called smartTalk 2.0 which offers call rates at 11k/sec to all network.
The Airtel smartTALK 2.0 is an exciting prepaid plan that allows subscribers to;
- Make calls to all networks in Nigeria at 11 kobo per second (from the very 1st second) after a daily access fee of ₦7 charged on your first call of the day (This access fee will not be deducted until you initiate your first call of the day).
- Make international calls at 20k per second to the USA, Canada, China, India and UK Landline
- These are things you need to know before migrating to Airtel SmartTALK 2.0
- This plan is availabe to all new and existing prepaid subscribers on the network
- Daily access charge- ₦7/day*
- Airtel-to-Airtel Calls – 11k/sec
- Airtel-to-other Networks Calls – 11k/sec
- International calls (top 5 int’l destinations) – @20k/sec
- Other International destinations @ zone/network rate
- Local SMS at N4/SMS; International SMS at N15/SMS
- Pay As You Use (PAYU) data at 5k/kb
NOTE: Only subscribers with minimum of ₦7 on their Main Account balance would be able to initiate 1st call of the day (on net / off net). This does not apply to subscribers with valid voice bundle like 6X Recharge, 10x Recharge, Talk More, etc.
1st migration in a month is free. Subsequent migration within 30 days you will be charged a ₦100 Migration fee.
No recharge bonus or free data is available on this plan
How To Migrate To Airtel smartTALK
To migrate simply dial *315# or send YES as sms to 315.
Airtel smartTalk 2.0 is currently the cheapest Airtel tariff plan, which is available and affordable for the average Nigerian. Enjoy Using Airtel!
CHEAPEST TARIFF PLAN ON GLO (GBAM PLUS)
This is a tariff plan which allows customers call other customers on Glo network as low as 11k/s (₦6.66) and 15k/s (₦9) customers on other local networks in Nigeria and 14 international destinations at 20k/s after deduction of N5 daily access fee. You’ll also get 10 minutes of free browsing monthly (valid for 7 days).
When daily access fee is not paid, local calls are made at 20k/s while international calls are at the default rate.
How to migrate to Glo Gbam Plus
All new and existing prepaid customers who migrate by dialing *211#.
- Onnet call rate:11k/s
- Offnet call rate:15k/s
- IDD to 14 countries: 20k/s
- On-net SMS: ₦4/SMS
- Off-net SMS: ₦4/SMS
- International: ₦10/SMS
The 14 international destinations are: Canada, China,Denmark, India, Isreal, Mongolia, Mexico, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, UK fixed and USA.
NOTE: First migration is free , subsequent migraton within 30 days will be charged ₦100.
You can visit Glo website, Gloworld, Glozones , dealer outlets and retailers or dial 124 for information.
MTN Nigeria Cheapest Tariff Plans and Migration Codes
MTN Nigeria offers different Tariff Plans for their customers, with some having the best call rates. Are you been charged exorbitantly when making calls to loved ones and business partners? Here i will give you the cheapest tariff plan there is on MTN.
Before we get started, you can check your current tariff plan, simply dial *123*1*2#. You will get a pop-up message showing your current tariff plan.
Cheapest Tariff Plans and Migration Codes for MTN Nigeria
- Cheapest MTN Tariff Plans –MTN BIZ PLUS
- Cheapest MTN Tariff Plans –MTN PULSE
These are the most popular and cheapest tariff plan on MTN, below are thing you need to know about these plans;
MTN Biz Plus
MTN is a tariff plan that is business-wise and they are mostly used by businessmen and women. On MTN BizPlus you can make calls as low as 11k/sec from first minute of the day after ₦5 daily access fee is deducted, if the amount on your line is below ₦5, all calls will be charged at 20k/sec.
- Both new and existing prepaid customers can migrate to the MTN Biz Plus service by dialing *460# or sending sms 460 to 131.
- First Migration to this tariff plan is free but subsequent migration withi 30 days is ₦100.
- Local sms is ₦4, International Sms charged at Zone rate.
MTN Pulse tariff plan is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you enjoy FLAT rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks in Nigeria after the first 50 seconds call of the day at 25K/sec.
Local sms is ₦4, International sms charged at Zone rate
Both new and existing prepaid customers can migrate to this plan.
MTN Pulse also offers:
- Pulse Nightlife Bundles
- Special Instagram Bundles
- 100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB weekly bundle
- Data bonus on recharge
To Migrate to MTN Pulse Simply text 406 to 131, Dial *406*1# or *123*2*2#.
CHEAPEST TARIFF PLAN ON 9MOBILE
The cheapest there is on the 9Mobile Call Tariff Plans is called Talk Zone, although it’s ot as cheap as the rest listed above but one can still manage the plan.
Benefits of 9Mobile talkzone:
- You get up to 80% off on calls to other 9mobile numbers as low as 12k/sec.
- Make calls for as low as 12k/sec to all networks between 12:30 and 4:30am.
How to migrate to 9Mobile Talk Zone
To migrate to the 9Mobile Talk Zone, simply dial the USSD code *244*8#.
Note: First time Migration into All these aforementioned tariff plans are free. However, if it is your subsequent migration within 30 days then you will be charged ₦100.
Hope this article is useful to you. In an era where Mobile Telecommunication companies are in tight competitions among themselves to provide good services, the average Nigerian can only enjoy cheap affordable tariff plans for themselves.
Let’s know your thoughts below.