Recharge and get paid lately introduced a security later over airtime and data bundle subscriptions. This security measure was introduced to guard against unauthorized airtime or data bundle purchase.
As a recharge and get paid member, you must have a purchase PIN which you must provide before you can transact.
Creating this purchase PIN is easy and you will be required to choose one upon registration. However, you can also change on the recharge and get paid site.
Creating a Recharge And Get Paid purchase pin during registration
- Click here to register – Recharge And Get Paid Registration Portal.
- Your referral code is – sonaija.
- For purchase pin – use any 7 digit number.
- Your purchase pin is a 7 digit number like an extra password.
- Click here to login again – Recharge And Get Paid login..
- Select your membership package
- Basic package – N5,000
- Bronze Package – N10,000 – most popular
- Silver Package – N20,000
- Gold Package – N40,000
- Platinum package – N50,000
- Executive Platinum Package – N100,000
- Select Paystack and complete your payment or Whatsapp me 07041354779
Changing or updating a Recharge And Get Paid a purchase pin
To change or uodate your Recharge and get paid purchase pin, follow the steps below.
- Login into recharge and get paid site using your username and password
- On the left side of your membership dashboard, click on the ‘Profile Details’ tab
- Click on ‘Purchase Pin update’
Before proceeding make sure you have access to the email you used to register on the recharge and get paid platform. You can contact recharge and get paid if you don’t have or remember the email address.
Once done click on ‘Didn’t get a code? Resend’ option.
Your purchase will be sent to the email id provided.
A pop up message with “www.rechargeandgetpaid.com says please check your email for the message with your PIN to set your purchase pin” Click OK.
A default PIN will be sent to your email, check your mail and get the 7digit default PIN.
Go back to your recharge and get paid membership dashboard and do the following:
- Enter the 7 digit code sent to your mail in the space for ‘Security PIN’.
- Enter personal 7 digits in the ‘New Purchase PIN’.
- Re-Enter the 7 digits Pin in the ‘Confirm PIN’.
- Click on ‘Reset My Purchase Pin’.
You are good to go.