Channels to get in touch with a company is mostly what people look out for when registration for any online platform, because some issues are better resolved in person than online.
The recharge and get Paid company also put this into consideration knowing that its company is basically ran online and people will most likely get in touch regarding issues that has to do with transactions, questions and information as well feedbacks.
The recharge and get paid has a classic multi-lingual customer interaction center which offers you real time information and assistance with information relating to your account anywhere in Nigeria.
The contacts channels offers mediate fair resolution of complaints and all issues for recharge and get paid members and partners.
- Click here to register – Recharge And Get Paid Registration Portal.
- Your referral code is – sonaija.
- For purchase pin – use any 7 digit number.
- Your purchase pin is a 7 digit number like an extra password.
- Click here to login again – Recharge And Get Paid login..
- Select your membership package
- Basic package – N5,000
- Bronze Package – N10,000 – most popular
- Silver Package – N20,000
- Gold Package – N40,000
- Platinum package – N50,000
- Executive Platinum Package – N100,000
- Select Paystack and complete your payment or Whatsapp me 07041354779
However, unlike contact channels for telecommunications company in Nigeria that are open 24/7 all week, the contact channels for recharge and get paid are not opened all day.
Their contact info is as follows:
What is Recharge And Get Paid customer care number?
Recharge and Get Paid customer service line: (Opened Monday – Sunday, 8am – 7pm)
- 801 1 689 8208
- 080 3 722 1858
- 081 8 209 8378
What is Recharge And Get Paid email address?
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is the Recharge And Get Paid office located?
Office Address: HCR PLAZA, PLOT 521 SYLVESTER UGO CRESENT, BEHIND ECO BANK, JABI, ABUJA (FCT)
These are various contact channels of Recharge and Get Paid, you can always call to make complaints or get information about their services between their working hours. Also, you can visit the head office for those that might be skeptical about its authenticity as it is mostly operated online.