Airtel smart TALK is for prepaid customers of Airtel network and offers calls as low as 11 kobo per seconds for the very first second for a daily access of N5.
Making calls is one of the reasons we subscribe to different telecommunication network providers, we want to be able to reach our loved ones whenever they are far away from us.
Many telecommunication network providers (Airtel, Glo, MTN and 9mobile) has made this possible and more affordable by introducing tariff plans that allows their customers make unlimited calls both in the day and at night. Before I go on, let me show you how you can make money from selling VTU online in Nigeria.
Some network providers even offer free night browsing to enable customers call without any charge.
One of the leading network providers in Nigeria airtel is one of the many telecom network providers in Nigeria that launches affordable voice plan for their customers.
Airtel Smart talk voice tariff plan can be used both national and international.
Note: The voice service can only be used in countries where Airtel has partnership with, calls made to other country aside from the eligible ones will be charged at a rate applicable to the country.
The Airtel smart TALK tariff plan is a new tariff plan from Airtel, like the airtel smartTRYBE the smart Talk tariff plan also offers calls at cheap and affordable rate with other benefits.
The Airtel smart TALK is for prepaid customers of Airtel network and offers calls as low as 11 kobo per seconds for the very first second for a daily access of N5 and also offers calls to international destinations for 20 kobo per second.
These eligible international destinations are USA, UK landlines, Canada, China, and India, there are few countries this tariff plan covers and hopefully soon more international destinations will be added.
Note: These tariff plans all come with individual terms, bonuses and incentives.
- 1 kobo per second 9mobile Talkzone
- All Glo Tariff Plans – Including cheap call rates
- Airtel smartPREMIER at 11 kobo per second – Rivals smartTalk at 11k/s calls
- 9mobile moreLife prepaid Plan at 11k/s – International call rates at 15k/s
- Glo 11 kobo per second tariff plan
- Airtel 15k/s smartVALUE tariff plan
- Glo infinito Tariff Plans
- MTN cheapest tariffs and call rates – 3 cheap tariff plans
Airtel Smart Talk Migration Code
To start enjoying the Airtel smartTalk, simply migrate by dialing *315# and start receiving all the benefits that comes with the plan.
The smart Talk service is opened to both new and existing prepaid customers of Airtel.
Only subscribers with a minimum of N5 in their main account balance can enjoy this service and this does not apply to subscribers with valid voice bundle like Airtel Talkmore, Airtel Premier connect, weekend MAX EXTRA etc.
Summary of Airtel Smart Talk
- The service available to both new and existing Airtel subscribers
- It attracts a daily access fee of N5
- Calls made from Airtel line to another Airtel line are charged at 11 kobo per second.
- Calls made from Airtel line to other local line are also charged at 11 kobo per second.
- International calls are charged at 20 kobo per seconds and can be made to 5 different international destinations which are China, Canada, Idia, USA and UK landlines.
- Local SMS are charged at N4 per SMS
- International SMS are charges at 15 per SMS
- First migration in the month is free, subsequent migration within the same month is charged at N100.
- No recharge bonus or free data is available in this plan.
- Postpaid and staff prepaid lines cannot opt into this service
- To migrate to smart talk simply dial *315# or send YES to 315