How much do you currently pay for calls? Wont it be nice to bring your call rate down to 11 kobo per second? 9mobile moreLife might be just what you need. But before you get too excited, know this, it comes with a small catch.
All networks in Nigeria (Glo, 9mobile, MTN and Airtel) have amazing call offers for their customers to enjoy. This offer allows them to make cheap calls to their family members, friends and business associate.
Communication via calling is very important as it is one way we can reach our loved ones who travel to another state, place or country.
There is much need to have a network that can cover this communication need and at very cheap call rates.
9mobile formally known as Etisalat is a developing network in Nigeria that has really done marvelously well in satisfying the communication needs of their customers.
Our needs are satisfied by introducing tariff plans that allows 9mobile customers enjoy cheaper call rate and airtime bonus to make unlimited calls.
9mobile moreLife Tariff Plan
9mobile has launched the moreLife tariff plan for prepaid customers of the network that charges 11 kobo per second for calls.
Yes! You read that right, 11 kobo per second.
This moreLife plan is a voice-based prepaid plan that offers amazing call rates to call networks in Nigeria and some selected international destinations.
This moreLife tariff plan was previously called Etisalat EasyLife before it was changed to 9mobile moreLife prepaid plan.
9mobile subscribers on moreLife tariff plan will enjoy calls at 11 kobo per seconds to all local networks from the very first second of the call with an access fee of N5 daily. That is the only catch.
While 9mobile calls made to international destination are charged at 15 kobo per seconds to 7 international destinations which are UK, USA, Canada, Malaysia Germany, China and India. You also enjoy free incoming calls while roaming on selected networks in 13 countries.
9mobile moreLife Migration Code
To migrate to morelife prepaid plan simply dial *620*1# or send 1 to 620.
Migration to the morelife tariff plan is free.
Apart from that, migration to 9mobile morelife is only available to customers on moreTalk, moreCliq, moreFlex, talkzone, blackberry voice plan and smartphone voice plan, morelife 3.0, morelife 4.0 bundles, morelife flat tariff and more SIM.
Just go to our 9mobile section to see all tariff plans, data bundles, prepaid and post paid plans along with SIM offers and mega bonuses.
9mobile moreLife Plan rates and charges
- SMS to national networks are charged at N4 per SMS
- SMS to international lines are charged at N15 per SMS
- MMS are charged at N100
- PAYG data are charged at 5k per kilobyte
9mobile moreLife Balance Code
To check your morelife balance dial *232# to confirm *244*3#.
Note: This morelife plan is different from the 9mobile morelife 2.0 editions as it covers more international destinations than the latter. The 2.0 edition covers 4 international destination and 7 countries while roaming to subscribe to this morelife edition simply dial *420*1#.
9mobile moreLife Prepaid Plan Benefits
- The plan allow you to enjoy 15 kobo per second call rate to all local network with a daily access fee of N5 naira
- Also enjoy 15 kobo per second call rate to 7 international destinations, you can check above for the seven international destinations.
- A daily fee of N5 will be deducted for 20 days within calendar month and the subscriber will be given 15 minutes free data and 15 minutes free on net calls every month.
- When you recharge of 5,000 and above within a month, you will receive free incoming calls while roaming on selected networks in 13 countries which are ; UK (Vodafone), UAE (Etisalat), South Africa (Vodafone), Spain (Vodafone), Ghana (Vodafone), Kenya (Safaricom), France (Orange), Saudi Arabia (Mobily), Morocco (IAM), Netherlands (T-mobile), Germany (T-mobile), Turkey (Turkcell), and Egypt (Vodafone).
- The morelife prepaid plan service is valid for 30 days.
So there you have it, moreLife is another super cheap way to make calls on your 9mobile network at just 11 kobo per second. Don’t forget to check out our post on how to make money from VTU.
Before you go, share this on your social media using any of the links below. Your friends and followers will definitely love making calls at just 11 kobo per second on their 9mobile moreLife plan.